Saturday 3 December 2011

From Riches to rags

Hi All,

I have done it again, I have completely neglected my faithful readers and for that I apologise.

On the other hand, I have been busy with a few projects that I will share with you in my next post, and it is not an empty promise, truly.

But for now, I would like to continue to share with you some more photos from my trip to the US of A. This lot represents some very funny and some downright crazy shop fronts and signs.

 Louis Vuitton window display


 Ice cream at Tiffany, anyone?

 Harlem


 Only in America


 Why not, indeed?


 Not for the faint hearted


 My favourite




 No dog, no entry


 Warm welcome!




What can I get you - a bra, perhaps?


Time warp



Hope you found these photos as amusing as I did.  Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment