Monday 12 March 2012

Feeling blue

I was feeling blue the other day, I don’t how to describe it, all I know is that I went around the house and gathered all the objects I could find of that hue. I then spent the next few hours re-arranging and grouping them together until I liked what I saw.




















That pursuit of looking for blue must have slipped into my subconscious because when, later that day, I saw a chair sitting on a lawn at a random garage sale with a cushion upholstered in blue and yellow silk, I went and bought it. I have to admit, I didn’t just buy it for the sake of following my fixation, and it was love at first sight. That the colour of the cushion struck with my fixation was a pure coincidence, however people say that everything in this world happens for a reason. But I leave this to the philosophers.







No comments:

Post a Comment